Looking for some of the Best Brad Nailers? As you are already aware of the fact that the market is filled with many Best Brad Nailers. Also, all the products come with a different price tag. Hence it becomes quite confusing for us to choose the best one. However just to help you out, we have handpicked the top Best Brad Nailers. So let’s just check them out. In case, if you are in hurry this is the Best Brad Nailers on Amazon
We spent 44 hours to find a best option for you and it is a PorterCable 20V Max Cordless, which comes with all amazing features you ever want. It is the Best Brad Nailers available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big amount on Brad Nailers, then you should go with Dewalt Brad Nailer Kit which comes with all the basic features one could expect in Brad Nailers.
1. PorterCable 20V Max Cordless
The PORTER-CABLE PCC790LA 20V MAX Lithium 18GA Brad Nailer Kit is 100% battery powered which eliminates need for compressor, hose or costly gas cartridges.
- NO COMPRESSOR NEEDED: This cordless brad nailer is battery powered, eliminating the need for a compressor, hose, or expensive gas cartridges.
- CONSISTENT DRIVING DEPTH: Our depth adjustment wheel allows you to properly countersink nails consistently. Nail Diameter: 18 gauge
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: A tool free release lever, jam release, and depth adjustment wheel make your life easier.
- BETTER RUNTIME: Included 1.5 Ah 20Volt MAX Lithium ion battery lasts longer than NiCad, charger included. Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: PORTER CABLE will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for 3 years from the date of purchase.
You may also like to read about 10 Best Bounce Houses of 2020[Full Buyer Guide]
2. Dewalt Brad Nailer Kit
The new DEWALT DWFP12231 18 gauge, 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit is an excellent tool with many enticing qualities.
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work. Operating pressure 70 – 120 psi
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ length. Power Source: Pneumatic. Power Tool Type: Pneumatic. Note: There are no nails included
- Compressor is required to use this product but is not included
You may also like to read about 10 Best Bottle Warmers of 2020[Full Buyer Guide]
3. Makita Af505N Brad Nailer
2” Brad NailerModel: AF505NNarrow Nose Design Allows Easy Nailing Access in Confined Areas INLCUDES: SPECIFICATIONS:Operating Air Pressure (PSI): 60-115Nail Size: 5/8” to 2” (18 ga.
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- “Tool less” quick release cam lock opens nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails; Efficient design minimizes downtime
- Easy to use “tool less” depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Non marring rubber nose and bumpers protect the wood’s surface from being scratched or damaged
- Tool hook can be rotated 180° so tool can remain close by, but never in the way
- Cast and machined nose piece for precise contact
You may also like to read about 10 Best Boresighters of 2020[Full Buyer Guide]
4. Bostitch Nail Gun Brad
The BOSTITCH BTFP12233 Smart Point 18GA Brad Nailer Kit is the perfect tool to be used for cabinetry, upholstery and paneling.
- SMART POINT TECHNOLOGY: Easy nail placement due to a smaller nose and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool.
- DRIVES: 18 GA Brad Nails from 5/8″ to 2-1/8″ length.
- TOOL-FREE JAM RELEASE MECHANISM: For easy nail removal.
- DIAL-A-DEPTH(TM) CONTROL: For precise countersinking of nails.
- KIT INCLUDES: Nailer, 1/4 inch Air Fitting, Carrying Case and Extra No Mar Tips
You may also like to read about 10 Best Bonnet Hair Dryers of 2020[Full Buyer Guide]
5. Dewalt Dcn680B 20V Max
The DEWALT 20V max XR 18 gauge brad nailer (Dcn680) drives 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8″ To 2-1/8″, making it ideal for fastening decorative molding, casing, kitchen crown, and shoe molding.
- Diagnostics with LED indicator Communicates battery charge status: charged
- Automatic shut-off protects excessive discharge of vehicle’s battery
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
You may also like to read about 10 Best Body Groomers of 2020[Full Buyer Guide]
6. Ryobi P320 Airstrike 18
The Ryobi P320 brad nailer has comparable power to some gas-powered nailers and the convenience of a cordless power tool.
- Drives up to 1700 nails per charge
- No compressors, hoses or pricey gas cartridges required. Cordless design offers both convenience and superior performance.
- Convenient adjustment dial regulates air pressure for optimum results.
- Low-nail indicator to quickly and easily see when it is time to reload
- Includes: 18-V ONE AirStrike 18-Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer, Battery sold separately
You may also like to read about 10 Best Bmi Scales of 2020[Full Buyer Guide]
7. Senco Finishpro® 18Mg 218
Fip18mg’s magnesium body delivers an ultra light tool with Senco dependability and the power to drive up to 2 1/8″ Brads.
- This product is easy to use
- This product is highly durable
- This product is manufactured in China
- Ultra-Light & Durable
- Oil-Free Design
- Selective Trigger
- Adjustable Depth-of-Drive
- Rear exhaust
You may also like to read about 10 Best Blu Ray Players of 2020[Full Buyer Guide]
8. Dewalt Dcn680D1 20V Max
The DEWALT DCN680 18 Gauge Brad Nailer drives 18 Gauge brad nails from 5/8″ to 2-1/8″ which makes it ideal for fastening decorative molding, casing, kitchen crown, and shoe molding.
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material
You may also like to read about 10 Best Blu Ray Burners of 2020[Full Buyer Guide]
9. Makita Xnb01Z 18V Lxt
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2″ Brad Nailer, 18 Ga.
- Drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8″ to 2″; magazine capacity up to 110 nails
- 2-mode selector switch for sequential or contact nailing operation. Net weight (with battery): 7.7 pounds
- Easy to use “tool-less” depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Anti-dry drive mechanism engineered to prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface
- Battery gauge indicates battery charge level
- Drives up to 1,660 finish nails using a 5.0Ah 18V LXT Battery (battery not included)
You may also like to read about 10 Best Bluetooth Speakers of 2020[Full Buyer Guide]
10. Craftsman V20 Cordless Brad
This CRAFTSMAN V20 20V max* 18GA cordless finish nailer’s cordless design eliminates the need for compressors, hoses, or costly Gas cartridges.
- Part of the V20 cordless system
- CRAFTSMAN V20 20V max* cordless nailer drives adhesive collated 18gauge Brad nails
- Fully cordless design eliminates the need for compressors, hoses or costly Gas cartridges
- Provides consistent firing power in various climate conditions and materials
- Tool-free depth settings for quick set up and consistent results
- Toolfree jam and stall settings for ease of use and improved efficiency
- Lightweight with optimal center of gravity provide optimal balance and comfort in hand during use
- Contoured overmolded handle for added comfort during use
- Belt hook provides convenient access and storage
- V20 20V MAX* Battery with high performance cells can fire up to 420 2in. nails in pine on a single charge